What are the perks and benefits of dental bridges? Dental bridges are a perfect tooth replacement service designed to improve your smile without affecting your gums. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are bound directly to other teeth in your mouth for a durable hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridges can assist your mouth in the following ways:
– Dental bridges can fill in gaps in your mouth left behind by absent teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to shift and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement service designed to mimic the look of regular teeth.
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to sink in, possibly making you look older, weaker, and less attractive. Dental bridges can restore your face back to its normal look.
– Dental bridges can improve functions that can easily be affected by missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
– Dental bridges can work anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of wear and tear.
If you are in need of a tooth replacement such as a dental bridge, come visit Konstantinos Proussaefs DDS Inc for treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Konstantinos Proussaefs and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Simi Valley, California, we can restore your smile confidence. To schedule an appointment, please call 805-526-8296 today, and let us help get your smile back on track!